Optimum Brasses COVID-19 Updated Statement
29th June 2020
Optimum Brasses have now successfully phased the majority of our staff back to work, however, we are still working with a reduced workforce in the workshop, due to a couple of our staff members being within the vulnerable category and having to remain at home. COVID-19 still poses a very real threat and we must keep that at the forefront of our minds; our health must remain our number one priority. With this in mind, please be aware that orders are still being completed at a slower pace than usual.
What does this mean for our customers?
- Orders are being processed (at a slower speed than normal due to reduced workforce).
- The closure and phased return created a backlog of orders, we are working hard to clear this backlog and get back up to speed (we’re almost there)
- Production time for new orders is expected to be approximately 14 working days (dependent on stock levels and quantity). Please bear in mind this is only an estimation.
- All lines of communication are open (phone, email & social media) and response times are back to normal (generally within 24 hours).
- Where possible please continue to use our online store to place orders – www.optimumbrasses.co.uk
A huge thank you to everyone who has continued to support our small business, please continue to be patient with us and we will get your orders out to you as soon as we can.
Please stay safe everyone 💗