Optimum Brasses COVID-19 Updated Statement
27th May 2020
Optimum Brasses has been steadily starting to re-open since the 11th May. We have now successfully phased the majority of our staff back to work, however, we are still working with a reduced workforce in the workshop, due to a couple of our staff members being within the vulnerable category and having to remain at home. COVID-19 still poses a very real threat and we must keep that at the forefront of our minds; our health must remain our number one priority. With this in mind, please be aware that orders are still being completed at a slower pace than usual.
What does this mean for our customers?
- Orders are being processed (at a slower speed than normal due to reduced workforce).
- Due to the closure and the phased return there is still a backlog of orders yet to be completed.
- Orders are being processed in order of the date received (dependent on stock levels and quantity).
- Production time for new orders is expected to be approximately 4 weeks (again dependent on stock levels and quantity). Please bear in mind 4 weeks is an estimation, we will do our best to keep you updated with time frames as we move forward.
- Where possible please continue to use our online store to place orders – www.optimumbrasses.co.uk
- Our phone lines are now open but please continue to email or use our website where possible to help reduce the volume of calls.
- Email response times are now almost back to normal (generally within 1 working day).
- Our social media accounts are active and any enquiries will be responded to.
A huge thank you to everyone who has continued to support our small business, please continue to be patient with us and we will get your orders out to you as soon as we can.
Please stay safe everyone 💗